ICSSA 2020 will be held virtually via Zoom on July 16-17, 2020!
Software security is gaining increasingly more attention from the computer security community.
Although many attempts have been made to improve software security over the years, traditional software security research has relied too heavily on the tools and techniques focusing on testing (e.g., static analysis). We believe that the scope of software security and assurance is much broader than these limited research areas.
Our conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of software security and assurance and to explore various facets of software security and assurance which have not been thoroughly studied yet. The conference will feature:
- Technical papers,
- Invited talks and panel sessions, and
- Lightning talks and demos.
TOPICS OF INTEREST ARE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Secure software design/architecture
- Secure software practices
- Security requirements engineering
- Security analysis tools and methods
- Security evaluation criteria and methodology
- Security education and training
- Vulnerability, threat, and risk analysis
- Malware detection/intrusion detection
- Obfuscation and software security
- Usability of secure/security software
- Security awareness for software developers