ICSSA offers an international Summer School opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students one week prior to the official conference at St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences. This year students will receive an introduction to cyber security Capture-the-Flag (CTF) events. During Summer School, students will have an opportunity to hone their penetration testing skills with the guidance of a team of experienced professors from the USA, Austria, and South Korea.
- Learn how to:
- Play cyber security CTF events
- Discover vulnerabilities and bugs
- Exploit vulnerabilities
- Compete in an on-site CTF event
- Participate in lectures provided by internationally renowned experts
- Receive one-on-one mentoring from experienced faculty members
- Network in an international environment with both peers and professors
- Network with industry partners and sponsors
- Enjoy cultural events and the beautiful surroundings of St. Pölten, Austria
July 12th (Tuesday) – 13th (Wednesday), 2022
- Student registration fee for the summer school & conference: 150€
- Housing: Please contact email@example.com
The Capture-the-Flag event is an on-site, jeopardy-style hacking challenge competition. It will feature several beginner friendly tasks in the areas of cryptography, forensics, pwning and web. The goal is to introduce the participants to CTFs and solidify the knowledge gained from the preceding lectures.