ICSSA offers an international summer school opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students one week prior to the official conference at Penn State Altoona this year. During the summer school, students will have an opportunity to hone their research skills and further develop their research papers submitted to ICSAA 2017 with the guidance of a team of seasoned professors from the U.S., Austria, and South Korea.
- Learn how to:
- Conduct research more efficiently
- Write more effectively
- Become a better presenter
- Participate in lectures provided by internationally renowned experts
- Receive one-on-one mentoring from experienced faculty members
- Work in small groups to receive and provide peer reviews of your research papers
- Network in an international environment both with peers and professors
- Network with industry partners and sponsors
- Enjoy cultural events and the beautiful surroundings of Altoona, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
July 17 (Monday) -23 (Sunday), 2017
- Student registration fee for the conference: To Be Announced
- Summer school tuition: To Be Announced
Day 1 (Monday): Software Security
Day 2 (Tuesday): Malware
Day 3 (Wednesday): Cloud Security
Day 4 (Thursday): Security Information Exchange / Threat Modeling
Day 5 (Friday): Usable Security
Day 6 (Saturday): Day trip to Falling Water and 911 Memorial
Day 7 (Sunday): Preparation for ICSSA
Prof. Hyoungshick Kim, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
Prof. Hae Young Lee, DuDu Information Technologies, Inc., South Korea
Prof. Syed Rizvi, Penn State Altoona, U.S.A.
Prof. Jungwoo Ryoo, Penn State Altoona, U.S.A.
Prof. Sebastian Schrittwieser, St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences, Austria
Prof. Simon Tjoa, St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences, Austria